Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Again, I tell you, Go to Old Navy!!

This is a quick post to remind you to go to Old Navy. Tank tops are still on sale for .99 cents, though they mainly have very large sizes left. Perhaps if you search you can still find a variety of sizes. There is still a rack of summer shirts for a dollar. Stock up for next year if you can find your size!!

As for the baby section, halloween costumes are 50% off, which means you will pay about 12.00 for a costume. I don't think the selection is a good as last year, but they are still cute. All baby clearance is 50% off the clearance price!! Yesterday I purchased two sets of footie pajamas for Ada, and the total was 4.26--with tax!!! I did buy 6-12 months because her 18 months clothes are still too big. I hate buying 6-12 months for her since she is working on 15 months, but at 2.00 a piece, I was willing to buy 6-12 months for a few weeks worth of wear. Plus, with the cold nights we have been having lately, I want to make sure she is nice and warm when we put her to bed. If you have baby showers coming up, now would be a good time to buy gifts. The pajamas are part of Old Navy's little bundles line, which I love, so even though the price says otherwise, these make really good baby gifts. Really.

The Old Navy clearance rack always Works For Me!!!

p.s. It is 9 am, and Ada is down for a nap. Surely to goodness this will be a two nap day. Please, Lord, let it be a two nap day. She has been so fussy lately, and today I decided to try a new tactic. As soon as the fussiness began, I put her down, and she's asleep. We'll see what happens this afternoon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip and good luck with naps! My youngest is getting close to growing out of 2 naps a day... you know I'm hanging on for dear life. :o)

Blessings, Whintey

Wani said...

I love Old Navy! I haven't been in awhile... hhmmmm... I might have to make a little trip to the mall soon! Thanks for sharing!

Pamela said...

Hey! I found your blog via your comment on Rocks. Nice entry... I too love going to Old Navy for their amazing sales. I have also recently become a SAHM. I keep a rather simple blog... stop by if you would like too. Blessings to you and your family.

Jodi said...

thanks - I went to ON a few weeks ago after they started clearance on the baby stuff (baby girl due in Jan), but still thought everything was too high...will have to try again this week! :)

Sarah said...

I love Old Navy clearance!! I have gotten many great deals there! LOVE it, LOVE it!!

Kristin - The Goat said...

I love a good sale! However, I never seem to think about shopping for clothes when they're on sale - I think I need to hurry lol

Come by my place today to see how you can Cruise through the Holidays, in my WFMW.
Have a Great Day!
Kristin

heidi said...

Old Navy Clearance??? *twitch twitch* I'm grounded from Old Navy.

Was it a two nap day? Right now I'd settle for a ONE nap day. I'm not really sure what the deal is over here, man, but 4 months old NEED naps. THeir mommies NEED them to nap.

MediMonsters said...

I love Old Navy--I wish they would have those prices online. I live to far to just up and run to it. But I do buy online there alot(maybe too much). TFS