It's been a while since I've listed all of these things that God has gifted me with.
It is late on Monday night, and we have school tomorrow. Bright and early. Early, early. And I should be in bed, but there is something so enticing about a quiet, lamp-lit house.
171. My children adjusting to sharing a room so well. Crazily well. I am so, so thankful that we are all sleeping each night as if they have shared a room always.
172. Our yard, and the time spent outside with the whole family each evening after dinner.
Ada said, "Let's take a silly one!"
173. Remembering that Ada is only four, and I have to stay focused on phonics only--the other stuff is just icing on the cake. It's okay if she doesn't get it this year. It's okay.
174. That tomorrow Scott starts his new job. I want to say that I will never take a paycheck for granted again. I probably will, though. But for now, I do not!!!!!
175. Our church. We have been so loved by the people of our church.
176. frivolous, I know, but cable. We have cable for the first time in four years. We don't have a home phone here, and the internet/cable package is cheaper than our internet/phone package that we had at our house. I am loving watching What Not To Wear again. It's been too long;)
177. And DVR. We have DVR. So, while I fold clothes at night, in my quiet, lamp-lit house, I can watch my recorded episodes of What Not To Wear.
178. Cooler weather. I LOVE fall. Who doesn't, right?
179. Another frivolous one. Auburn's win on Saturday. I just wasn't ready for the winning streak to be over, especially with that game. War Eagle!!! A win's, a win.
180. Women's Bible Study starting back this week. I love that one night a week to get away and study God's word with other women. It is incredibly refreshing, and I miss it in the summer!!!
(Okay, so it's Tuesday when I am finally posting this, and I should add that I am also thankful that each week of CC gets better. I think these four year olds are adjusting to the classroom. Yay, thank you, Lord!!)