Tuesday, July 24, 2012
Thankful and listing it
Obviously, it's Tuesday, but I am jumping in anyway. It's been a long time since I have done this, but I want to get back to listing my blessings--the thousands of things in any given day that I am so thankful for if I only take the time to notice. I am just going to number from week to week, rather than trying to keep up with actually listing 1000 things. It's a lot easier that way, meaning I am more likely to to list ;)
1. Aldi--filling up my cart with fresh produce, all while staying well under the grocery budget.
2. John eating that produce--hallelujah! He and Ada are currently enjoying an afternoon snack of strawberries (first written earlier today)
3. speaking of food--John ate LOTS of dinner last night--broccoli and pasta and chicken. Miracle!!
4. sunshine and pouring rain--both such gifts
5. our van--I remain amazed that it is even ours. God works in such seemingly crazy ways.
6. count down to the beach. Pinch me--are we really going?
7. Diet coke and netflix with Scott. My absolute favorite way to end the day.
8. Really easy and comfortable friendships.
9. Almost 5 years with my precious Ada.
10. Air conditioning, and my shower, and my dishwasher, and I could go on and on--all the conveniences of my home.
Posted by LB