Saturday, March 26, 2011

Slacker

I am feeling like quite the slacker when it comes to blogging these days.  Our desk top basically no longer works, so my only chance to blog is at night when Scott is home with the lap top, and honestly, at the end of the day, I don't usually have the energy to write. 

I am so much more a morning person than night person.  At the end of the day, I just crash.

And I would blog all about our working in the yard today, but one, the rain quickly halted those plans, and, two, I have no pictures, so what fun is that? 

And my children were in crazy moods today, with John thinking it would be doable for me to just stand and hold him all day.  If I sat down to hold him, he would arch his back and throw a fit, and things were that much worse when I tried not holding him at all.  I finally put him in his bed, and Scott suggested I get out of the house before I go a bit crazy. 

Our Saturday was so promising, but the weather and moody kids (and parents!!) really sent things downhill quickly.  So, why am I blogging about this?  I am not sure other than I thought the blog was looking so lonely and neglected.  Maybe there will be more to share tomorrow.

Happy Saturday everyone, despite the gloomy weather.

No comments: