162. for God's provision and obvious hand on our lives at every twist and turn.
163. a rental house that will provide some stability in the midst of the crazy
164. Classical Conversation and beginning the Homeschooling journey (and having friends alongside me as we begin!!)
165. A fun birthday party for my big four year old, and friends who celebrated with us
166. So many gifts from friends and family. I will say it again and again and again, it has been overwhelming to the point of tears. I went to Publix last night, using a gift card from friends, and thanks to sales, the gift card should last us for two weeks worth of groceries. I have story after story after story of ways that friends and family have come alongside us over the past year. Chili's for lunch yesterday, thanks to a gift card, really, story after story.
167. Work for Scott that will pay rent and put food on the table during this transition period. So thankful for work!!
168. Several interviews and job possibilities--hope.
169. 5.00 lamp shades at Target--marked down from 25.00. Affordable ways to make the rental house feel cozy and like home.
170. Spray paint--amazing what I can transform with spray paint (the lamp bases are next in line).
He is always sovereign. He is always good.