Sunday, February 12, 2012

Free Menu Planning Service

If you are in a rut with meal planning (like me), you might want to take advantage of this free offer.  I'm really excited about it.  You just type in your preferred grocery store based on your zip code, type in a few of your family's meal preferences, and then the website shows you recipes based on sales and your personal preferences.  Awesome, right?  I just signed up.  I'm really pumped about this.  It also creates a grocery list for you based on the week's recipes.  You can add to the grocery list before printing it.  Plus there is a free i-phone/android app, so you can just send your grocery list to your cell phone.  I like that you have choices about the recipes, so it's easy to find something that your family will like, but it still does a lot of the work for you.  The only thing I would add to make it better would be if it somehow linked up with Southern Savers to actually match coupons to the meals--but I guess I have to do some of the work ;)  Anyway, find the link and free code here...

http://moneysavingmom.com/2012/02/free-food-on-the-table-menu-planning-service.html

No comments: