Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Happy, happy birthday, John Thomas

My big boy John turns two today, which of course as the mom, all I can think about is what I was doing this time two years ago. 

 (breathing through some contractions)

saying good-bye to big sister, Ada, as we headed out the door to the hospital
 quickly kissing him before they whisk him away
And later that evening after a shower, some food, and some rest, visiting my little guy

And a year ago...





And now...

just kidding, but that is so him... a better picture of my John...



Happy 2nd birthday, precious boy!!!

(I will be back on Friday with a more detailed, John is two post, after I have some official "stats" from the pediatrician, and we will have a tiny celebration on Saturday evening, so I will also post about that...)

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

Happy Birtday, precious boy.