Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Quick Update.

This will be a quick post, but it's been a big two days for little Ada. She finally rolled over from her back to her stomach. For several months now she has been twisting her body in crazy ways, but she hasn't been able to figure out how to get all the way over--until yesterday. I was in her room packing up clothes that no longer fit her, and I noticed she was on her stomach. I was so excited!! However, she seems to have forgotten how to roll from her stomach to back, so every time she ends up on her stomach, she looks at me as if to ask, "what do I do now?" as she kicks her legs and arms.

As for the stomach/sleep issue, not a lot of progress has been made. We haven't had a full night since the last time I posted, and she hasn't wanted to eat much. She has taken three full bottles today, which is progress, so maybe she is slowly adjusting to the formula. Surprisingly, she seems to like the prune juice, so maybe it will continue to help. I for one would hate to have to drink prune juice. As I was fixing it for her I couldn't even bring myself to smell it, but she drank it like it was the best thing she had ever tasted. Imagine how she will feel when she finds out about all the other juices that are out there, and one day even, diet coke!! But for now, we'll stick to prune juice.

As for the house, our blinds and appliances were delivered today, which was exciting, but I still have a long way to go before this apartment is fully packed up. The job seems endless, and this is just a two bedroom apartment. I can't imagine having to pack up an entire house. Just when I am feeling very productive, I look around at all that is left to be done. Oh well, I know it will get done, and we will wake up Sunday morning in our brand new house!!

2 comments:

Ashley Turnbull said...

I can't wait to see the new house! I know the feeling of packing up...just seems endless. Hang in there!

Amanda said...

Thinking about you today as it is MOVING day! Please update us when things slow down!