Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend and Ada's first "big girl" bath

Here are a few photos from Easter--My mom bought Ada and Ellie matching Easter dresses. Ellie was dancing around Sunday morning showing me her "pretty dress," and I was like, bad news, Ada has the same one. But she didn't mind. There was a matching outfit that Luke could have worn, but Ann took the more masculine route and dressed him in a blue vest and khakis. He looked like such a little man.







As for the second group of pictures, last night Ada took her first bath in the real bathtub without her blue baby tub. Scott and I thought she would love splashing around in the water, but she was too busy chewing on her rubber duck to even notice the water. I even took her hand and showed her how to splash, but all she wanted to do was the eat the duck. Oh well, I am sure that there is enough splashing in the future to cover the whole bathroom in water.


5 comments:

Amanda said...

Yall look so cute! Love you Easter outfit. It is so fun getting new clothes. A luxury for the married and house poor right :) PS. I love Target too. They have the best "stylish" clothing. I also wish H'ville had a Forever21. I have to make due with Charlotte Russe.

Scott said...

I bet years from now, Ada will love knowing that there were pictures of her taking a bath on the internet.

Milla said...

Hey Laura Beth Ada looks so cute! I love her little bathtub pictures. That's so fun. And, I love your family Easter picture. So sweet.

Lindsay said...

LB, I've always been one of the ones that thought Ada looked like her mom, but in those pics on the couch, she looks like Scott with red hair!! She was so precious in her little dress though!

jane said...

i can't tell you how jealous i am of ada just SITTING in the tub. elisha doesn't do that... he prefers to crawl and climb while getting a bath! i am literaly out of breath!
enjoy thosse sweet little baths!