Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beach Pictures

I know, I know...two posts in one day, but I've been meaning to post these, so I wanted to go ahead or I would never get around to it, and I want all of these life events to be well documented in my "blog book."
our view--nice, right?

walking to lunch on Saturday--our condo in the background. We walked everywhere. It was great.

Lindsay and me at dinner on Saturday night. So burned despite wearing sunscreen. (And I usually don't even wear sunscreen).

One last lunch before going home on Sunday. This is all of us except for Kasey, who had to leave on Saturday.

3 comments:

Milla said...

It looks like yall had so much fun! What a view... was it Shannon's aunt's place? beautiful beach, beautiful tan girls!

LB said...

yes, it was Shannon's aunt's place. Her old condo was blown away by the hurricane, so, voila, new condo. And so nice. (As was the old one, so nice, but this one is even nicer!!) You stayed in the old one, right? I think they talked about that weekend this past trip.

Rachel said...

Thanks for all the advice! I know I will have to take it easy on myself, and not get so wrapped up in the housework- I want to have time to enjoy my baby, because I know he will only be little for a short amount of time! It is such a hard thing for me to do because I tend to be a wee bit OCD- i know this is something that I will seriously be turning over to the Lord each day so that I don't drive myself crazy. On another note, it looks like ya'll had a great time at the beach! That's awesome! Please tell Jeannie I said hello- she looks great!