Friday, June 6, 2008

Two goals for the summer

One--I must, must, must get my house painted. The quest for the perfect colors continues, but I do now have in my possession a benjamin moore paint fan, so things are looking up. Instead of watching television at night, I now pour over all the color possibilites. Stay tuned for house improvement updates.
Two--Ada must, must, must start wearing her bathing suit for the purpose it was intended--playing in the pool. Surely by the end of summer I will have figured out the secret to her enjoying the baby pool. We'll see. Until then, she can play in her suit inside.



4 comments:

Milla said...

Oh my goodness... your pictures of Ada always make my day. She is too precious! I love that little suit, too!

Amanda said...

Me too i love the polk a dots!!! How did you get your hands on that BM paint wheel. Caution...all the swatches may drive you bonkers! Too many options but oh so fun!

Ann said...

Oh, so cute! I meant to tell you that Ellie did exactly the same thing two summers ago when I was pregnant with Luke. We played out in the pool a lot and she would crawl in and out and her knees would get so red. And I couldn't really just sit there while she played, so it never really worked so well. Nevertheless, just being outside for about 45 min. every day was good for her and good for me.

Sarah Garner said...

Oh my gosh she is getting so big...and is so cute!