Today is the perfect day for me to list all that I am thankful for because today is a day where I could get bogged down in anxiety and craziness. I am glad for an excuse to turn my eyes to all of the good in my life.
So here I go...
15. John's sleeping all night
16. Sleeping until 8 am in the morning (I have given up on waking up early. It's not in the cards for this season of life).
17. Memorized scripture--a miracle!!
18. Laundry on schedule, still--another miracle!!
19. child laughter while I clean the kitchen
20. Rest time in the afternoon while John naps
21. pediatric eye doctors and neurologists--very fixable problems
22. the baby years and the children clinging to my leg years, I will blink...
23. friends who carry my burdens
24. twenty minute work out video that gets the job done
25. my washing machine and dryer--imagine if I had to do all of this by hand?!!
26. allergy medicine
27. new bag for 3.99 on clearance. Big enough to hold diapers, wipes, and everything else, but still passes for a purse
28. nightly family prayer that has accidentally become routine
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with Thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God, and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phillipians 4:6