Sunday, June 27, 2010

Headed Home...

I still think of mom's house as home.  Will I always?

Anyway...we are headed there in just a little while for a much needed visit.  After so much time in Scottsboro right after John was born, we decided to stay put for a while as we adjusted to being a family of four.  And now it is high time we got in some Alabama time.  And we will end the week with some time with Scott's family.  To say that Ada is excited is the understatement of the century.  We have been marking off the days for weeks now.

So...next time I talk to you will most likely be from Alabama.

"See" you then.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call me!! I'd love to get together while you're home! I'm off on Tuesday and Friday. 599-3888
Corrie

Rose said...

thanks for checking out my blog. i'll follow your blog. Scottsboro Ala is less than 1 hour from me . I' m in Rome GA. have a good visit