Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cavity Free

Do you remember all the dentistry drama from last summer--root canals and fillings and everything else all while first trimester pregnant?

Well, yesterday I went to the dentist for the first time since all of that happened.  And I am so happy to report that I am cavity free.  I have terrible teeth, despite my best efforts to brush and floss correctly (okay, I could probably put forth more effort in the floss department), so it is a rare visit to the dentist that I walk away with no cavities to be filled.  I was relieved, and may finally be able to make the big switch to a Georgia dentist.  We'll see.

In the mean time, Ada is soaking up the time with her cousins.  (And John is eating and fussing and eating and fussing in typical John-fashion, all while getting to know his cousins a little bit better).
(here, Ada and Ellie are getting "murried" as Ada says.)

No comments: