Sunday, August 8, 2010

The 3rd Birthday Post--lots and lots and lots of photos


The older cousins early in the day

And the younger two


And later at Chik-fil-a




(Ada just saw this picture and asked me if I had a baby in my tummy--nope, Ada, no baby)


And finally cake and presents



Tricyle!!  Which wasn't the big hit we were expecting. 

And a few more presents funded by Mary Ann and Mae Mae

So there you go, we properly celebrated age 3.  Now, I am off for a long Sunday afternoon nap.

1 comment:

Mary said...

These are all great pictures, Laura Beth! I love the one of you and Ann, that's a great "sister" shot, and no you don't look like there's a baby in your tummy! I have a question for you...How do you get so many pictures in one post? I can never get it to let me put in more than four, whether I use Picasa (which I prefer) or just do it directly on the blog.