Tuesday, July 29, 2008

This week's bargains

As most of you know, Tuesdays are Scott's day to work from home, so today I got to get out of the house all alone during Ada's nap time, and it was quite a treat. While out, I went to Target (of course), and Target has out done themselves with the new fall items that are in the store. There were at least four pairs of shoes that I was dying to have, and there were many, many outfits that I wanted to buy for Ada. However, I didn't purchase any of those things because they were all for cold weather, and, as we all know, summer lasts all the way through November here in the deep south, so we won't be putting away Ada's shorts and my flip flops any time soon. What I did buy was a cute little black sundress for 5.00!! I haven't told Scott that I bought it yet, but I couldn't resist. It was a dress that I have been wanting since I first saw it, and to find it in my size for 5.00, well I couldn't pass that up.

Now, for other moms out there in need of new clothes for the kiddos, Carter's and Osh Kosh are having amazing sales right now!! I realize that if you are a mom, you probably already know this, but just in case there is someone out there who doesn't know it, I had to make you aware!! I don't know how much longer the sales will be going on, but, honestly, most stuff is at least 50% off. With the Dave Ramsey situation, we cannot even take advantage of the sale right now, but maybe some other mom out there can, and I can live vicariously through you.

Has anyone else found any great bargains this week? If so, let me know.

No comments: