Friday, February 18, 2011

Just a few things



Lately, John is trying so hard to use a spoon.  Bless his heart, he just can't get it.  Those are cut up carrots, in case you were wondering.
And here, as Ada was watching cartoons, she very seriously said to me, "These are my exercises.  They help my legs."



Finally, an easy solution to Ada's itch for a garden.  I found these little "kits" in the dollar section at Target.  One is for strawberries and one is for a flower (I can't remember the name).  Ada loved putting it all together.  Who knows if it will work out, but in the mean time, I am going to encourage her to water them everyday, and if they do grow, we will transfer them to larger pots.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Oh gosh - those are too adorable. John is the cutest little boy!!!! but wait!! No, it's Andrew, Luke, No, it's John! It's too much cute!!

Anyway - those are all the cutest pictures! I'm missing John's entire life! I've got to come to McDonough.

joy said...

i love the potted garden idea..brennan asks all the time for a garden..he wants to grow corn and peas and carrots like Papa he says..that stuff will not grow in a pot..any ideas?? :)