Saturday, February 5, 2011

A Week Later

It is so unlike me to go an entire week without blogging!!! 

We have had some internet trouble this week (now corrected), and I have been preparing for John's first birthday party, which was today.  He doesn't actually turn one until Tuesday, but we went ahead and had a little celebration today.  Ann and her kids were actually able to come to help us celebrate.  It was a last minute decision.

We took lots of pictures (with mom's camera, which Ann brought), and I will post those soon.  Probably fifteen minutes after John opened presents and dug into his cake, he was sound asleep in his bed.  He was a tired little guy from all the excitement. 

I have much to say about the joy that he has brought to my life (and the exhaustion), but I will save that sentimental post for Tuesday, his actual day of birth.  I mainly just wanted to say hello and let you know that we are still alive and kicking, just otherwise occupied this week.

No comments: