Monday, February 7, 2011

A Year Ago

I was breathing through contractions and waiting for the doctor to call me back.

(Okay, I don't know at exactly what time I was dealing with the contractions you see above, but you get the idea.  And by the way, those are not our normal sheets.  They are the sheets that were on Scott's bed in college.  I am guessing I was behind on laundry, and those were the last available ones.)

And then I was saying good-bye to Ada, and we were headed out the door.  Scott, me, and my big 'ole belly with John inside wanting to get out.


I know it's as cliche' as it gets, but I can't believe it's been a year.  A year?!!!

I have more to say, so bear with me as I get it all out in the next few posts.

1 comment:

rhodes1 said...

I can't believe that was a year ago either. That's crazy. Also, so very grateful that I got to be so involved. Other than the children God willing I will one day have, I'm guessing I'll never have that opportunity again. Happy birthday John!