Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving in Chattanooga

I am basically going to let the pictures speak for themselves. 

Our family had a lovely Thanksgiving, and I especially enjoyed our walk along the river bridge after dinner. 

Happy Thanksgiving!!!  I am overflowing with gratitude for so much, and the people in these pictures are high on that list!!


John wasn't loving the photo session as this point.  Can you guess where I was standing in relation to this picture?
Our sad attempt at a family photo.
we missed you, Sarah!!  For readers who don't know me personally, this is me with my youngest sister Kate, and Ann, my 18 months older than me sister.  Sarah, who is next after me in the line up was at home in New Orleans today working at Starbucks (she's an artist). 


And here you have the whole family.  We never take family pictures.  Ever.  so this is a bit monumental. 
And Kate with the older cousins, headed to the walking bridge.  The kids love Sarah and Kate--the "cool, fun" aunts.
perfect day for a walk!!
Don't forget the youngest of the cousins!!  Precious girl.

Now, let the Christmas Season begin!!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are great pics! Love your outfit and love the spit up stain on Ann's dress in that one pick. AHHH I can so relate. Will is in that spit up stage as well and it is a mess.

Mary said...

These are beautiful pictures! So glad you had a great time! I am really really bummed because I got some fabulous pictures of all my kids, Mike & I along with Abby & baby Maddie (which I was going to use for Christmas cards) and I accidentally deleted them ALL while trying to copy them to the computer. So frustrating and sad! You all look so gorgeous, just beautiful pics!