Friday, May 14, 2010

headed home

we are headed to Alabama today for the wedding of a dear family friend.  I had high hopes of being back to my pre-pregnancy self for this wedding.  Laugh with me, folks.  It just isn't happening right now.  I am working on it, but I am also working on making milk and getting sufficient amounts of sleep and changing diapers and well, the list is long.  Good thing this wedding has nothing to do with how I look ;)  And I guarantee that the bride will be stunning.  No worries there.

Ada will be staying with Mae-Mae and Pop during the wedding, and this boy of mine, who is attached to me every single second, will be tagging along to the wedding, of course.  I am his sole provider of nutrition, after all.  I am praying that he doesn't decide to cry out in the middle of the ceremony or something equally embarassing (sp?). 

And next week, my little family is packing up and traveling to Auburn, all so that I can finally get my hair cut.  I am so very excited.  I love Auburn, I love a fresh hair cut, and I love that I will get to see my very pregnant best friend.

So there is much excitement on the horizon.  Talk to you soon!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

you forgot to mention our fun dinner tonight :) I love that you go back to Auburn for hair cuts! ha! And tell Amy hi!

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

please let me know when you are coming! I'd love to see you:)

Mary said...

have a GREAT time! Sorry we missed you at the park Thursday, I would have loved to catch up with you! Let's plan another one when you get back! Mary