Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Card Time Again

I love this time of year for so many reasons--Christmas trees and decor, fires in the fireplace, The Nutcracker, Celebrating Jesus's birth, and the list could go on and on.

One of the many things that makes the days a bit more fun is finding a Christmas card in the mailbox every time I check the mail.  It's nice to have something other than junk, right?  And I also love creating our family's Christmas card.

A site I have used in the past (and plan to use again this year!!!) is Shutterfly.  They have so many cute and festive cards to choose from, like these two, for example (can you tell I like green)



and there are so many more options to choose from. 


Plus, Shutterfly has great options for Christmas gifts, such as ornaments, calendars, and the ever popular photo book.

I can't help but buy a photo ornament each year to document the children as they grow--you know? 

Best of all--Shutterfly is easy on the budget.  You know that fact is oh-so-important around here, and the price goes down the more you buy--so no worries if your Christmas card list is long.  Plus, if you are swamped with things to do (as many people are during the Holidays), Shutterfly can send the cards for you.  All you have to do is go online and order them, and the work is done.

Anyway...the kids are tucked in, the Christmas tree lights are glowing, and I am going to take advantage of the quiet house to order our Christmas card.

p.s. I am participating in a Christmas Card promo with Shutterfly, but promo or not, I still love their cards and gifts!!

No comments: