Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Pictures

I tried to steal these from Sarah's blog, but it didn't work. So....if you would like to see a few pictures of John all "wired up," head over here.

I am about to go downstairs to the NICU for the 9:00 pump/feed session, and I will hopefully hear if the tube is coming out or not.

John had a great night. He is drinking tons of colustrum--all combined from several feedings--he loves it, and I was so proud--he refused to drink the formula at his 3:00 feeding. That's my boy;) He may have just been full, though:) And the best part--I got to hold him!!!!!!!!!! That was Heavenly. Our night nurse was great, and she really worked with us, rather than against us, if that makes sense.

I will probably update this post after talking to the doctor in a few minutes.

8 comments:

Milla said...

CONGRATULATIONS Laura Beth!!! Oh I'm so excited for you guys... can't wait to see more pictures. How is Ada surviving all of this? LOVE!!

laura.murphree said...

He is beautiful! I just love that head full of hair.

rhodes1 said...

Its hilarious how many more hits I've gotten in the last ten minutes. The same amount that I usually get in a day!

Mary Ann said...

Laura Beth,

He's so adorable. From what I can see of his face, he seems to resemble Ada. I am so thankful to finally see some pictures of him.

Love you,
Mary Ann

Ashley Turnbull said...

Sarah's pics are great. John is precious. We are so thankful he is improving and your nursing is going well. HANG in there and call me if you have any questions...I struggled w/ getting her to latch around day 3...but, it all worked out just fine.

Mary said...

I just went and took a look...he is beautiful! I am so excited for you!!! You both look wonderful! hugs, Laura Beth! Mary

Jessica said...

Oh he is SO CUTE! I totally see the resemblence with Ada..how precious. He looks a little chunky! I love it! So glad things are going well!

Sarah Garner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.