Wednesday, February 17, 2010

One more thing...

I forgot to tell you this when I blogged this morning.

In the midst of the craziness during John's first week of life, I managed to wash my brand new phone in the washing machine. It was in my pocket, and what do you know, it went through the cycle with the clothing. I cried when I realized what I had done. (can we say hormonal?)

Anyway, I bought yet another phone, and I am going to call the company and attempt to keep the same number so I don't have to change it yet again. Anyway, if you have tried to get in touch with me over the past few days, that is why you haven't been able to. I now have a phone, I just need to get everything in working order with it.

Also wanted to report that we took John to the doctor this morning, and he weighed in at a whopping 8 lbs!! after weighing only 7'4 at birth. I was so proud of him, and I felt much better about the whole 10 minutes on both sides thing. Everything else looked great as well. Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lord!!!

Update: My phone is up and running with the same phone number. However, I lost all my contacts again, which stinks. Can anyone reading this who I might call on the phone please send me your number--laura_rhodes@hotmail.com. Thanks so much!!!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You and phones!!! Hilarious. I just got back last night and am catching up on all these John blog post. So glad things seem to be going great!!