Thursday, February 4, 2010

Still Waiting

Nothing to report.

I didn't feel so great today. I stayed on the couch for most of the day, which I hoped somehow meant that labor was about to kick in to high gear. So far, it hasn't.

I am dying to see little Ada. She and mom are headed this way on Saturday unless something happens tonight or tomorrow. (I'm not counting on it).

I went to bible study tonight, which helped to get my mind off of the waiting and onto some truth. Like God is in control of this thing called labor, and I am not.

I have my coupons ready for a grocery run tomorrow. Still trying to stock the freezer and pantry for easy meal preps over the next month or two.

What else? What else?

Oh, I think Scott and I might go out to dinner tomorrow night. Nothing fancy; probably Chili's, because we love it and it's not too expensive and we never go there (or any other restaurant really). But I am just as excited about a Chili's meal as I used to be about our "fancy" dates in midtown when we were newlyweds.

And that's what is happening here.

2 comments:

Milla said...

OH I'm so sorry that you're so miserable! I can't wait to see pictures of John and to hear how everything goes. Enjoy your Chilis date! We are the same way... any night out is a "fancy" night out! :)

Lauren said...

hey thinks for stopping by my blog. Noah is still sleeping in our room for now. We plan on moving himinto the kids room in a month or 2. We are going to turn Olivia's bed in to a toddler bed and purchase another crib for Noah. We will have to train Noah to sleep in the bed, but Olivia has been sleeping through the night for over a year now. You will have to ask me how it's going in a couple months. I'm hoping he will adjust easily. He is already sleeping from 9 or 10 at night till 5 or 6 in the morning. He is co-sleeping for now though. Neither of my kids liked the bassinet. They went straight from our bed to the crib.