Monday, July 11, 2011

Thankful. #s 141-150.

Another Monday; Another thankful list.

141. My little family. These people. They are my stability in the midst of the crazy.


Thanks for the pictures, Ashley!!!! 

142. A night with old friends (where the pictures were taken).

143. Cousins. New babies. More family.

(photo from my  mom's blog)

144. Food on the table; Money in the bank; A roof over our heads.

145. That God's grace is sufficient. always

146. Free Sonic Diet Coke. I have always been thankful for this, but I am now more thankful than ever as our budget gets whittled down to the barest of bones.

147. So many people praying for us. Humbling.

148. The pleasure of a good book. It is my favorite escape.

149. A trip to Publix all by myself. It's the little things, right?

150. That He promises to give us wisdom if we ask. That I can cling to that promise.

Okay, I have to do one more and break my pattern of tens.

151. This computer, a gift from friends. Have I mentioned that we are overwhelmed by how friends have loved us in very tangible ways during this season of life? Again, humbling.


7 comments:

Redheaded Adventures said...

It's always a good reminder to be thankful in the midst of uncertainty - what a great discipline to be in this year!. Praying for you, friend! And if you want another book recommendation - read Unbroken - a great read to remind you of one more thing to be thankful for and it reminded me about the petty things I struggle with like a screaming newborn...and its at the library (another thing to be thankful for!)

Hank and Anna Uzzell said...

lb, your kids are too cute! praying for ya'll!

Jennifer {Studio JRU} said...

Your family is beautiful! What a wonderful list of gifts. Prayers... such a blessing. I always love a good book! :)

Redheaded Adventures said...

Unbroken by the lady who wrote Seabiscuit - Laura Hillenbrand. It's a true story about a man who served in WWII and was a POW in Japan. Great reminder of the price of freedom and the gift HOPE is to us from the LORD.

rhodes1 said...

One of my absolute favorite escapes is Robin Jones Gunn, and I think you might just agree. And I just found out yesterday that she is writing another Katie book. Not sure yet when it's coming out though.

Mary said...

So glad you have a working computer now, YAY !!! We'll keep praying, please email an update tomorrow because I will be on the EDGE of my SEAT !!! Love you!!

Nicole said...

Blessed to have come by, your list is so gracefilled and wonderful. thank you for sharing. Love your layout as well, beautiful.