Another Monday; Another thankful list.
141. My little family. These people. They are my stability in the midst of the crazy.
Thanks for the pictures, Ashley!!!!
142. A night with old friends (where the pictures were taken).
143. Cousins. New babies. More family.
(photo from my mom's blog)
144. Food on the table; Money in the bank; A roof over our heads.
145. That God's grace is sufficient. always
146. Free Sonic Diet Coke. I have always been thankful for this, but I am now more thankful than ever as our budget gets whittled down to the barest of bones.
147. So many people praying for us. Humbling.
148. The pleasure of a good book. It is my favorite escape.
149. A trip to Publix all by myself. It's the little things, right?
150. That He promises to give us wisdom if we ask. That I can cling to that promise.
Okay, I have to do one more and break my pattern of tens.
151. This computer, a gift from friends. Have I mentioned that we are overwhelmed by how friends have loved us in very tangible ways during this season of life? Again, humbling.