Monday, July 25, 2011

Thankful. #s 152-161



I'm back to list the gifts that God has given right in the middle of this crazy season we find ourselves in.

He is here, right here, carrying us through this.  I know that he is.

152.  My family, healthy and intact

153.  Staying home with my children, even in the midst of this.  Their world is not shaken.

154.  A plan.  Moving forward.  One foot in front of the other.

155.  Ada going to sleep easily tonight, despite the thunder outside.

156.  Sweaty, dirty kids at the end of the day.  A sign of a day fully lived.

157. The smell of my children after bath time.

158.  I know I'm a broken record, but my friends and my family.  We feel so very supported.

159.  Getting to sleep in just a bit with Scott at home in the mornings.  I haven't been nearly as tired lately.

160.  Provision in so many little ways.

161.  .49 cent movie rentals at Blockbuster on Sundays.  A relaxing way to start the week.

No comments: