Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Publix time again

Ya'll, I have truly converted. I am such a Publix girl these days. I mean, we run into Kroger every once in a while, but Publix is by far my store of choice. The deals there are so incredible--they blow me away week after week. And I must say, it truly is a pleasure to shop there. The customer service at Publix far outweighs all other grocery stores. Can you tell that I like Publix?

Well, one reason that I adore Publix (I am smitten, ya'll) is that they accept competitor coupons, and this brings the already low price even lower. For example, you can go here to print a 5.00 of 20.00 Rite Aid coupon, and you can use it at Publix!! That's 5.00 off of your total in addition to all of the other wonderful coupons you use. Seriously, it's a bargain. Hurry, though, because it can only be used Friday and Saturday.

And remember check out Southern Savers where you will find a sale list matched with coupons. You will also see a preview of what will be in Sunday's paper. It's looking like a pretty good week--one SS, one RP, one PG!! I'll take it!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love Publix so much too!! I am bummed that I didn't think to wait and use that $5/$20 Rite Aid coupon...man! I'll have to remember that. I went yesterday at got $138 worth of groceries for $52! Yeah!

LB said...

Jessica--I would love to hear what you bought and what coupons you used. I haven't put together my shopping list, and I need to pinch pennies this week (more than usual), so I really need to be "resourceful" ;) with the Publix sales this week.

Ashley said...

I just got a coupon via email for $5 off of a $30 for CVS--guess that's usable too?!

Amanda said...

I think I need to just go with you shopping. I want to see how you do all of this. Wish you lived closer. I printed out those Rite Aid coupons. I'm going to see if T will go with me. He can purchase $20 and use the coupon and I can purchase $20 and use the coupon. I guess it would work if we actually needed $40 worth of groceries. Hey we will see.

The Murphrees said...

I am trying to start couponing but struggling a bit right now. I am working on getting a newspaper to get more deals but for now I am just printing the printable ones online and doing as much BOGO as I can. Thanks for all the advice.