Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A post that is on the wrong blog.



Sorry folks, I'm Laura Beth's mom, and this is the second time I've done this. This is post is meant for my blog! Other time, Laura Beth told me how to fix it - but I've just spent all this time downloading these pictures of her new nephew and other fam, and I can't change it all right now - so without Laura Beth's permission, I'm leaving it here and will direct any of my blog readers to this blog - which if I have any readers, I think they all read Laura Beth's blog, too.
Laura Beth is at the hospital helping Ann - so she can post something tonight when she is here at my house with Ada.







Well - I have just downloaded a lot of pictures, beginning with this baby shower at the church. It was Sunday January 25 - and was for the 3 ladies who were all expecting - Ann was due to have Andrew the next weekend. Courtney and Jamie are due in March.







Ellie and Lillie Grace. Lillie Grace is Jamie's little girl, so they are both posing as the prospective big sisters. They both already have one little brother. Lillie Grace is big sister to Gregory, and Ellie is big sister to Luke.



This is Ann and Ellie on Saturday night January 31. We had a pretty good meal that night, and a birthday cake for Ann. We had opted to skip our usual Sunday lunch, since the big plans were to go to the hospital on Sunday night, to have Andrew on Monday.









Ellie with her baby in the carrier, and also Kitty. We are about to leave for H'ville to see Ann who has already reported that the contractions are getting rather intense.









Luke, who would NOT take out his Paa-Paa for these pictures.
























Laura Beth and Ellie,
again, leaving for the hospital.












Charlie cleaning his glasses before we leave.








I'm ashamed to put this picture in of me. but oh well. The makeup is looking especially white.



















And here is Andrew!!! Fresh out of the oven and not happy about it!!!
















It's just the best thing in the world.
















Ellie and Luke meeting Andrew for the first time.
Luke's not trusting it yet - the whole thing feels too different. But he did warm up much later and was telling Andrew all about his Cars, 'Mater and Lightning McQueen.










Steve, Ellie, and Andrew





































First touch of the little bitty brother.




































Ann and Andrew
















This is dark, but it's Ellie and Ann discussing the new baby.








































This is Laura Beth holding Andrew up to the computer so that Nana and Poppie in Albuquerque can see him - or was it Stephanie and Hollen and Jonathan and Eric in Arizona?

















Hanging out on Mom's bed.






.



That's all. I deleted, accidentally, about 3 pictures while I was trying to post these. 2 were of Charlie holding his new grandson. Oh well. I now have many things to do before Ellie and Luke return from Huntsville with Daddy - No time to write anything. It was all so exciting - the birth of a new baby is unbelievable and such a thrill! and intense. Now a whole lot of reality is about to set in.

1 comment:

Hollen said...

So, how cool is that? Now I have three first cousins! Yeah! LOL
Hollen