Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday Morning

no menu plan today. Mainly because we are eating things we already have on hand, so it would just be a repeat of the things listed over the past few weeks. Tonight we are having pintos and sausage over rice. It is cooking in the crock pot right now. The budget was extra tight this week due to mortgage and bills all being due in the same week, so the grocery shopping was kept to a minimum. When money is tight, the grocery bill is negotiable, so we make adjustments as needed.

The beach trip is looming ahead, so I am going to try to get in lots of extra online tutoring over the next few weeks so that we will have spending money to use while on vacation. (I love to say that--we are going on vacation!! And vacation it will be!!).

I am also trying to tackle house cleaning/organizing projects. For example, this morning I am going through my closet and getting rid of all those pre-baby clothes I have been hanging on to. If they still don't fit, they aren't going to, and it is time to toss them. Actually I plan to take them to Plato's closet to make a little extra cash. I want to start taking classes at Gold's Gym, and I need an extra 30.00 to get started with that. I am hoping Plato's Closet will provide that extra cash. I'll let you know.

And now, I am going to scrounge around the house, looking for .99 cents for a Sonic diet coke. Cross your fingers for me;)

No comments: