Saturday, January 31, 2009

A new baby is on the horizon (not mine)

The excitement is high this weekend as Ann prepares to be induced early Monday morning. I am so excited, especially because before now, Ann has always delivered her babies in New Mexico. I met Ellie for the first time when she was three weeks old, and I didn't meet Luke until he was 3 months old!! Ada and I are headed home tomorrow, so that Andrew and I will meet on day one. I am so excited to hold that little boy and feel the new born feelings again (without having to deal with all the sleepless nights). I will be meeting Scott's parents so that Ada can spend a couple of nights with them while I help out with Ellie and Luke and all that goes with "birthing day."

Here you will find how Ellie and Luke are dealing with the coming arrival of their baby brother, Andrew. They are hilarious, as usual.

1 comment:

Hollen said...

That is so cool! Keep us posted! :)