Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Big Girl

A few pictures to illustrate little miss independent who has moved into the Moore household. She loves to stand and gets so angry if I make her lie down or sit down to do anything. The problem with this is she can't stand on her own (though she thinks she can, resulting in many falls), so I spend my day letting her hold onto my hands or sitting behind her while she holds onto something else. She is also feeding herself, which consists of her grabbing a handful of puffs and trying to stuff them all into her mouth--most end up as a soggy mess on her bib. My one way to get a break during the day and actually get other things done--Praise Baby. See pictures below.


see the bib...every once in a while one actually makes it into her mouth.her little table that keeps her occupied until she lets go, thinking she can stand on her own, falls down and gets upset, and we have to find something else for her to do. And a few moments of contentement while she watches Praise Baby.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

So adorable. I love her! You need to move to H'ville so I can baby sit!!!

Allyson said...

She is just so cute!!! I love the puffs in the bib! My Hannah is the same way. She loves to stand up. But she cannot even sit on her own so she has to stand with me holding her hands. Oh the joys to come!!!

jane said...

love those red pants!
i think ada has me to thank for convincing her mama to put up w/ the mess and let her have fun w/ finger foods! i knew she would love it... and it's a great way to keep them occupied.

Melissa said...

aww Laura Beth~ she is adorable! I love praise baby:-) We don't have any DVD's but we do have a praise baby cd--it is great for long trips!! Ella does the same thing with her food--she thinks her mouth is much bigger than it is and puts handfuls of food into her mouth. Then she chokes and realizes its not such a good idea! But it doesn't seem to stop her. I love Ada's hair!

Milla said...

That picture of Ada watching praise baby is TOO CUTE!! Oh, I just love that adorable little smile!