Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yesterday's Bargains

This is just a quick post to share two things that I just have to share with someone because they were so exciting for me.

1. Did you know that everyday from 2-4, you can get a large diet coke from Sonic for only 86 cents!! Crazy, right? So from now on, at 2:00 you will find Ada and me sitting in the drive through at Sonic. Great ice. Fountain Diet Coke. You really can't find a better afternoon treat.

2. I have had my eye on this fun summery tank top from Target, and yesterday it was on the clearance rack for 3.24!! I scooped it up even though it was not the color I was hoping for. Oh the treasures you can find on the Target clearance rack.

Happy bargain hunting everyone.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

started reading your blog from lindsey slagleys site. Just wanted to say ive enjoyed your posts and Ada is adorable! You are a great writer! Good to "meet" you! :)
allysonm mccay
www.mccaytwins.blogspot.com

LB said...

Allyson, thanks for commenting!! It looks like your twins are about the same age as Ada--8 months, is that correct? Wow, multiples. I can't imagine. I am so impressed. They are precious!!