Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Morning in the Moore house


Good morning, everyone. Particularly, "Near" and "Mae-Mae." I thought ya'll might appreciate a glimpse into our house this morning to see what this little stinker is up to.This is how we begin every morning, cuddled on the love seat watching Arthur and George on PBS. George is her second favorite character after Elmo. In fact, I am thinking we are going to dress her as a monkey for Halloween in honor of George. (this will be our first Halloween to dress her up).
I sit on the side next to the table, Ada cuddles up beside me, I drink my hot tea (celestial seasonings white pear with splenda and coffee mate) and Ada drinks "appy juice" and eats whatever is on the menu for the morning. Usually either eggs or yogurt. This morning, blueberry yogurt.
There was a time not so long ago, that I used that first hour in the morning to watch the Today Show while I sipped my tea. I would catch up on the world outside of the walls of our house. Not anymore. Ada is having none of that. So, I sink further and further into the world of preschool, and I have not a clue what is going on outside these walls:) But that is okay. This is why I read blogs and spend time online.
So good morning, world. I hope your mornings are as comfy and relaxing as ours.

4 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Oh, L.B., keep those pictures coming! What a wonderful morning gift to see Ada. Also I had not read, until this morning, the blog post before this one where you tell so many cute things she is saying. They are priceless! What a smart little girl.

Suehaad said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ann said...

Love, love, love these last two posts. I was grinning from ear to ear as I was reading!

Rachel said...

I am jealous of your relaxing mornings. Wait until you read about mine- I just posted about it. You will be deeply grateful for being a SAHM, I promise you! :)