Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Change of Kitchen Plans

As you know, because I keep blogging about it, we are in the process of getting Ada a new wooden kitchen. We had decided on this one, but it looks like plans are changing today.

Well, my friend Kelly (our pastor's wife) called me yesterday to let me know that a local furniture store that sells (used? discount? not sure) furniture has a kids kraft kitchen, still in the box, for 60.00. This one.Well, we are going today to snatch that thing up before anyone else can buy it. I am thrilled because the above kitchen normally sells for about 180, I think. And I don't have to use any of my swagbucks that I have worked so hard to save up. This means, I have about 70.00 worth of Amazon credit to use towards Ada's Christmas present. As always, God provides in the most unusual ways.

I have already been searching through Amazon's vast amount of Melissa and Doug products deciding on what I want to order for Ada's Christmas. And I have several months to earn more swagbucks, so I am hoping that I don't have to pay for any of her Christmas out of pocket. Thank you, Lord. He does provide, doesn't he?

No comments: