Saturday, March 21, 2009

Accountability

It is Saturday night, and I am back from a "my cup overfloweth" kind of day. It was a day spent catching up with old friends, and it was such refreshment. I will talk more about that later, though.

It is Saturday night, Ada is in bed, and I have not done one iota of exercise today. Normally, I would be okay with skipping just one day, but because this is only day three of the diet, I am afraid that if I skip working out, I will lose my momentum, and this is not the time to lose momentum. So, I am telling you right now that I have to do tae bo tonight. I already logged it in my Daily Plate, and after a mexican lunch with friends I need to burn some calories. I tried my bathing suit on today, and these thighs have a ways to go before they are beach worthy. (let's be honest, I am not sure my thighs have ever been beach worthy or ever will be no matter how many hours of kickboxing I log).

So, I will report back tomorrow (or tonight) and tell you if I did tae bo or not. You, my blog friends, have to hold me accountable!!

Update: Tae Bo is done--woo hoo!!! Every five minutes I thought about quitting, but I didn't. I am exhausted, and my body is asking me to stop all the exercising, but I am so glad that I did it. Three days in a row, ya'll.

1 comment:

Suehaad said...

woohoo! i'm feelin' a bit convicted. i am working on my meal plan and my "diet" plan. did you have tacqueria del sol for lunch? mmm. so good. i'm dying to know what you thought of Bungalow...