Sunday, March 8, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

So, now that my pantry is stocked, what do I plan to do with all of that food? Much of the frozen food will be consumed by Scott when Ada and I head to Alabama this coming weekend. Ada is going to spend a couple of nights with Scott's parents while I spend a few days helping Ann with her three little ones. I am dying to see Andrew. I haven't seen him since he was born, and it is killing me. I also want to see Ellie and Luke, of course, and I want to hang out with Ann. So, it's a win-win.


Until then, however, this is what we will be eating.


Saturday night--frozen pizza
Sunday Lunch--split Shane's Barbecue
Monday night--corn chowder and home made bread
Tuesday night--spaghetti, broccoli, and bread
Wednesday--bean soup in the crock pot and cornbread
Thursday--I head to Alabama, and Scott is left to fend for himself. I might put something together so that he will have something good to eat when he comes home to an empty house. We'll see how that goes.


Breakfast--eggs (Ada eats three!!! Isn't that crazy? She would eat more, but I don't let her), toast, yogurt, cereal


Lunch--lean cuisine pizzas, PB & J, leftovers


What are you eating this week? For ideas on what to cook, head over to Organizing Junkie.

1 comment:

Deanna said...

I'm with Ada...I can eat a ton of eggs! :)