Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday afternoon

It's beautiful outside. Absolutely beautiful. This kind of weather is good for the soul, don't you think?

An exercise video inside my house was not going to cut it today. So...we loaded up the car (Scott, Ada, and me) and headed to the local high school track. Ada played, and Scott and I took turns running. I wanted to run three miles, but I only made it through two miles. I am seriously out of shape. It felt so stinkin' good to be outside in the sunshine getting some exercise, three miles or not.

Exercise and sunshine, it's a healing combination.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

today is beautiful. I took ray on a walk and might take him on another one before it gets dark. i do love having a dog for walks. he is always excited to go and it keeps me motivated. 2 miles is great!!! I doubt I could even do that at this point.

Amy said...

You've got to take Ada here: http://www.noahs-ark.org/ We took David this weekend and he LOVED it! Best of all, it's FREE! It's off of exit 212.