Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home, Sweet Home

We are home, and we are so glad to be here.

When Ada saw Scott, she wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and held on tight. She didn't even flinch when I left to tutor, and she usually cries and clings to me. She was so glad to see her daddy. And I was glad to see him too. We don't like to be apart for long. Scott and I are not a super romantic couple, but we are tightly connected, and I lean on him. And he puts up with me;)

Other good news--I have cleaned out my google reader, and it now reads zero!! Yea.

I will be back tomorrow with pictures and updates and such, but I felt the need to say good night. The weekend is close, ya'll. Get excited.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Glad you arrived home safely. You inspired me and I now have a blog of my own....as if you need ONE MORE to read. Just wanted to let you know. Miss seeing you!

Scott said...

You complete me.

LB said...

ha, ha, Scott. Make fun of my post--I don't care.