Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Stock Up Time at Old Navy

If you have children that can wear a size up to 24 months, hurry, hurry, hurry to Old Navy. All baby clothes up to 24 months are on sale for 5.00 this week. It's a fairly amazing deal. I have had my eye on this precious bubble suit for Ada, which was originally 20.00, but I got it for 5 yesterday. Combine this with the Tanger Outlet 20% off a single item coupons that were in this past Sunday's paper, and you have got yourself a deal. I plan to go back and buy a few more dresses and bubble suits using my coupons.


Tip--you can get the solid color pants and shirts at Target for the same price, not on sale. I suggest stocking up on items you can't get elsewhere.


Also, I know a few other moms have been looking for white sandals for the Spring/Summer season, and I spotted a pair at the Gap Outlet yesterday for less than 20. Which is a great deal compared to everywhere else. Again, you can use a 20% off coupon to get them for even less. That is definitely on my to-do list today.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Cute! I need to go! We can't wait to have you guys over tomorrow--yummy brunch planning in the works! :)

Also, I just sent you a "Lemonade Award!) Cute little blogging happy--check it out on my personal blog.

jane said...

is this just at old navy outlet?

Unknown said...

I am so jealous. I didn't get any 20% off Tanger coupons in our Macon paper.

Deanna said...

I got that little bubble suit in pink last week! Luckily, it was on sale then too...I think I paid $7 for them. I may have to go back this week and see what else we need. :)