Thursday, March 26, 2009

Rainy Thursday Afternoon

Here is my list of things that need to be done--Tae Bo, prepare dinner, fold and put away clothes, clean, clean, clean, clean, and I could repeat that word over and over and it would not suffice because this house is always a crazy mess.

What have I been doing? Oh, you know. Lying on the couch watching Gilmore Girls while the rain pours down outside my window.

Ada and I joined Ashley and Knox for brunch this morning--it was lovely. Eggs Benedict, sweet potato fries, and yummy fruit. Ada and Knox were a little moody, but Ashley and I blamed it on the weather. After enjoying tea, brunch, and conversation at Ashley's, I thought the perfect way to spend the afternoon would be lying on the couch while Ada slept. I can't really enjoy it, though, because that voice in my head is ticking off the things that I need to be doing.

So, off to do Tae Bo. How do you like to spend your rainy days?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! My name is Caylen and to save my life I cannot remember how I found your blog, but I love reading your updates- especially your coupon tips and your hilarious stories about Ada. I went to Auburn and have family in McDonough, maybe you know them? (I was going to email you rather than comment, but I'm not sure if i can?) Anyway, have a happy lazy Thursday :)

Suehaad said...

rainy days are best spent in pj's making cookies--how's that for getting-in-shape?!