Friday, March 6, 2009

Checking In

I have been without Internet all week, which is the reason for my absence from the blog world. I have felt incredibly disconnected, but all is repaired, and I will be back soon to post on deals, Ada antics, and some long overdue pictures from a playdate we had last week. Stay tuned:)

Preview--I am not loving the Publix deals this week, are you? I may buy a couple of things, but I am certainly not using this week to stock up. AND I have been searching E-bay for .50 off one cottonelle coupons, and there are none to be found. Are the days of free toilet paper over? I do believe it may be true. It hurts my heart to actually pay for toilet paper.

The other reason for my absence--my tutoring hours have multiplied, which is a huge blessing, but it also creates a very tired me. I work, work, work all afternoon, and then I stumble into bed at night exhausted. The bank account will thank me, however, I am sure of it.

Happy Friday, everyone!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Let me check my stash...since I never go to Kroger...you can have mine. I'll try to remember to bring them to church Sunday.

Amanda said...

Glad you are back! I think we may just buy banana nut cheerios this week at Publix. Taylor LOVES those things and there are coupons along with General Mills BOGO.

Amanda said...

Yes the Banana Nut coupons are in SS, and a couple of printable ones are off of Southern Savers.

Bethany said...

The days of Free TP are over. I have now been to 2 stores in search of them, and they have both told me that they are no longer carrying them! So sad!! :( I too am not impressed with the deals this week at Publix. Just going to buy the needs and no stockpiling.