Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home

We've been in Alabama for the weekend celebrating the fourth, so I will be back tomorrow to update on our life. I just felt the need to check in.

My stomach decided to pop out over the weekend, as well--yes at 8 weeks--I am telling you, my stomach gets giant, so I will probably post a picture tomorrow. I want to document the growth this time.

I hope everyone had a relaxing 4th. I spent much time lounging on my mom's back porch, and it was wonderful. In fact one night, I just curled up on a bench out there and wished that it was a sleeping porch as I dozed in and out and listened to other people chat. I think something about my pregnancy hormones make home even more desirable. I haven't felt that relieved to be at home since Ada was three weeks old and my mom "rescued" me by bringing me to Scottsboro for some much needed help. Home was a haven for me this weekend, and it was a bit hard to come back to Georgia. However, we left Ada in Scottsboro with my mom, and I will return on Thursday to pick her up. It was a last minute decision that my mom suggested so that I could get some much needed rest this week. It was hard to leave little Ada behind (though Ada didn't seem to care at all), but I am looking forward to sleep, sleep, sleep.

Speaking of, I am headed to bed. It's been a constant nausea day, and I am thinking sleep will be the only thing to bring relief.

Good night, everyone, and Happy Fourth!!

No comments: