Friday, August 14, 2009

Bang update






Okay, here is what I mean by bangs. I really love the second picture best of all, but in the third picture, I think the bangs are just long enough that I could sweep them back with a bobby pin when needed. Which could be needed quite a bit, seeing that it is a rare day that I find time to really fix my hair. I love a quick bobby pin fix, don't you?


p.s. I realize that in the third picture her eye is covered up by her hair, I would sweep mine to the side so that I can actually see;)

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Love it!! Go for it!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of these cuts! The second one definitely fits your hipness though! Where did you find such good pictures? I can't ever find good hair pictures.

Amanda said...

You don't need 2 eyes. Just let them hang. ha! I like all of those. I'm in a hair dilemma as well. I'm trying to grow out my hair. How long can I be patient with it?? who knows!