Saturday, August 29, 2009

coupons, coupons, coupons, and other Saturday news

Happy Saturday, everyone.

Oh how I love Saturday. Naps and Scott at home and all of that wonderful stuff.
We started the day with an early morning meeting at church, and then we all three headed to Publix.
Then I spent the afternoon reading Harry Potter and napping. Thank you, Scott.
Now, I am headed upstairs to give this little stinker a bath
And then I plan to tackle this coupon disaster. Wish me luck. Maybe before the night is over, my guest room (and ironing board) will be usable again.


by the way, Friday's doctor appointment did not happen. I dropped Ada off, drove the car onto I-75, headed north towards the city, and proceeded to move at maybe 10 mph, as the rain poured down outside, so hard I could barely see in front of me. Perhaps that is why traffic was practically at a stand still. By the time I reached the airport exit, I was already 30 minutes late to my appointment, and after several phone calls to my doctor's office, we decided that I should, in fact, reschedule, as traffic continued to inch along, showing no signs of speeding up. So...I will try again on Wednesday. We'll see what happens.

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

The pictures of Ada are so stinkin' cute. I could eat her up!

I hope your doctor appt. works out on Wed. Is it at a later time? The weather in south Alabama for this coming up week is supposed to be really good, so maybe it'll be good in McDonough also.

Ann said...

I don't think I knew Ada had a little table.

Such a bummer about the doctor's appt. I'll bet you were sooo frustrated!