Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Belly, The Gigantic Belly

There it is, folks. 15 weeks tomorrow, 27 to go. Yikes. (Note: After looking at my little chart to the side, I stand corrected. I will be 16 weeks tomorrow. I repeat, I am the most scatterbrained person in all the land).

Somewhere around 30 weeks the belly begins to take on a life of its own, and I begin to wonder if I am going to be smothered by my own body;)

Please note the hair that still hasn't been cut and the eyes that can hardly stay open. And this was before I left to tutor this afternoon. And please note my little sidekick. She is never far from where I am, hence the tiredness, I do believe.

Now, I have Harry Potter number three waiting on me, so I must go now. (thank you tutoring student!!)

p.s. yes my back is always that arched. Apparently it has done that since I was a tiny girl. According to mom, it is characteristically Laura Beth.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I think you look cute! So do you think I would like Harry Potter? I'm not sure I can get into the story.

Ashley said...

Oh my, how sweet is your belly! I still can't believe I haven't seen you in forever, it seems!

I think you may be having another girl--which means it's probably a boy, as I'm NEVER right when I guess. :) When do you get to find out Deuce's gender?

The Murphrees said...

You are looking great! I hope your energy returns soon. Those few weeks in between the first and third trimesters are such a blessing.

Ann said...

You look great. Oh it feels like just yesterday I was wearing that very same outfit.

Rachel said...

Your belly is still tiny! You look so cute!! Thanks SO much for posting this picture- I have been waiting...and waiting... :)