Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back to the Basics

CVS is where my couponing addiction began. I used to know the workers by name, and then, before I knew it was happening, Kroger and Publix and even Walgreens began to steal my attention. In fact, it's been several weeks since I have even done any CVS deals. I mostly shop at Publix these days. Well, I started thumbing through the CVS flier today after I got my Sunday paper, and I decided that it was time for CVS and me to reunite, so I am headed that way in just a few minutes.


Here is my plan

1 Fructis Shampoo @ 2.99
-2.00 cpn (Kroger mailer)
=.99 OOP, and I will receive 2.00 in ECBs
15.00 worth of Eucerin lotion (I plan to purchase the lotion containing SPF 15 for the upcoming beach trip and for the summer)=not sure of prices, but I have 4 1.00 off coupons, and I will receive 5.00 in ECBs
1 Schick Intuition Razor @ 8.99
-4.00 CPN (from today's paper)
=4.99 OOP, and I will receive 4.00 back in ECBs
I am then going to combine all of my ECBs and splurge on a 16 pack of Charmin toilet paper (I love Charmin toilet paper, but I rarely buy it b/c of the cost), and I will receive 2.00 in ECBs from that purchase. The toilet paper is on sale for 9.99, so I should walk out of CVS with 4.00 in ECBs. We'll see how it goes.
I am also headed to Publix for the penny item, which is bottled water, something I can definitely use more of!! And Kroger has a deal that if you buy 3 cases of diet coke, you receive 2 free bags of Kroger brand potato chips, so I am also stopping by there. Unfortunately we love both diet coke and potato chips around our house. What can I say, we are quite the health nuts;).

Okay, time to do some couponing. I will chat with ya'll later.

And to keep the fam interested, here's a picture (or three) of little missy playing at the park. She is all confidence and spunk these days, and she is keeping my hands full.

1 comment:

Emily said...

LOVE the Ada pictures!!!! She is SO gorgeous!!!