Thursday, April 2, 2009

Free Magazine

I love the free magazine subscriptions that are always floating around, though magazines are currently taking over my house, and I hardly have time to read everything that shows up in my mailbox.

However, I do think this free offer is worth mentioning, if you, like me, love to peruse the pages of People magazine.

Here is where you can get an absolutely free copy of People Magazine's 2008 Yearbook, which I am thinking will include lots of great photos of Oscar dresses and such.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay! you know i jumped on that. so i looked at those pictures of ada on the last post last night as i got into bed, and gosh i laughed so hard. she is so cute! hopefully i will see ya'll at easter.

Brooke said...

I always love a free magazine! Thank you!