Friday, April 24, 2009

Crimping Iron Update

One, it made me feel better to hear that others had never heard of such a thing. I envisioned the whole world crimping their hair every morning as I unknowingly straightened mine. Good to know that is not the case. I kid:)

Second, the crimper just arrived about 30 minutes ago. It was perfect timing, really, because Ada was down for a nap, so I was able to immediately tear into the package. I plugged it in, waited the appropriate amount of time, and I then attempted to "wave" my hair.

I am somewhat unimpressed. I am thinking I should have paid more than 13.00 for the crimper. I learned a long time ago that in order to straighten my hair, I have to pay the big bucks for a flat iron or my hair will laugh at the iron's attempt to tame it. I am not sure I am willing to pay much for a crimper.

My camera battery is currently charging, so I can hopefully post a picture soon. The wave is so slight that I am not even sure you will be able to see it. I am not giving up on it, though. I did flat iron my hair this morning (despite the advice of the young hair stylist), so maybe it will work better without being straightened first. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: