Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Three Years Ago Today


We were giddy newlyweds headed out of Auburn for Rosemary Beach, FL. The second picture was taken by one of my bridesmaids (can't remember which one) who was waiting for me back at the Gameday Center to help me quickly get ready and on the road after my wedding.
I love you, babe. God confirms to me on a daily basis that we are most certainly meant to spend our lives together. It just works, doesn't it?
I am so excited to once again be headed to Rosemary Beach to spend the weekend with you. Happy, happy anniversary!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

You guys were so cute! Have such a fun beach trip!!!

Suehaad said...

i hope you have the best time ever! we have stayed far away this week for obvious reasons. i can't wait to hear about your trip! yippeee!k

Ashley Turnbull said...

Happy A-day! I remember what a fun wedding it was!! You are too cute...and yes, have FUN at the beach. ENJOY your time away!!! You deserve it!

Lindsay said...

Awww, happy anniversary, and have a great trip!

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary! Ya'll have a great time!!

Anne Sewall said...

Happy anniversary, you two! Have a wonderful, wonderful trip! Loved the post about your first few months of marriage. We had a similar experience like your X-box story; I'll have to tell you in person. No pillows were thrown, but it did want to make me pull my hair out. Ah, the memories...